Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oreo Cookies from Suzanne Riggs

Oreo Cookies

Cookies
2 pkg. devil's food cake mix
1 1/2 c. shortening
4 eggs

Filling
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 c. butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 lb. powered sugar (I usually use more)

For cookies - mix well until blended. Roll into small balls and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Filling - beat until smooth. Put between 2 cookies and store in refrigerator in zip-lock bag. I fill all the cookies at the same time. I just put a spoonful of filling on a cookie and then press a cookie on top and it fills it perfectly.

Holden went over to hang out with Ben, Suzanne's son. He came home telling me that I had to get this Oreo cookie recipe from Suzanne because it was SO good. Thanks, Suzanne for having Holden over and for the recipe!

No comments: